OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Retail Imaging is a service provider that provides support solutions to clients across the nation. While the support solutions we provide vary from client to client, one thing remains constant: we are committed to providing unparalleled support and service. Go to www.retailimaging.com to learn more!
We are a small company dedicated to the needs of our employees and clients. All employees are offered our amazing benefits which include medical, dental, vision, SimpleIRA with 3% match, generous paid time off, and discounted gym memberships. When a new employee comes on board, we provide them critical on-going support while ensuring they have the freedom get their job done using their unique skills and strengths.
Please note that the pay range will depend on experience and therefore is not included in this posting.
The individual in this position is expected to engage in the following work-related duties:
- Research, identify, and work tirelessly to connect with potential customers over the phone, via email, or in person.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain services to customers and prospective customers.
- Work in conjunction with Executive Leadership Team to develop and communicate customized service ‘packages’ and pricing options; build and deliver professional quotes to potential customers in a timely manner.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment; create sales or service contracts for products or services in conjunction with the Executive Leadership Team.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Document sales activities which includes creating reports, spreadsheets, and graphs; provide this information to direct supervisor to ensure work activities are consistently aligned with business goals.
- Identify and engage with relevant business associations and trade shows in a manner that highlights RIMG’s services and brings in new business.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
To be successful, the individual must:
- Proactive: The individual uses strong critical thinking skills to see and resolve potential roadblocks, takes initiative, and resolves unexpected challenges, and consistently demonstrates a solution-oriented approach.
- Skilled: The individual has the skills they need, and does what’s needed, to effectively fulfill the expectations of their position. This includes having at least one year of related experience and a high school diploma or GED.
- Professional: The individual adapts to change, can be depended on, communicates in a respectful and clear manner, and consistently represents the company in a positive light.
- Collaborative: The individual shares relevant information in a timely manner, provides additional support when needed, and remains open to professional feedback.
- Productive: The individual uses company time and resources for business-related purposes and operates in a manner that is efficient and goal oriented.
The following capabilities are required to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden on the company are available to address the following requirements:
- Recognize, interpret, and respond to variety of sounds.
- Sustain concentration and focus in a busy office environment.
- Use full range of motion to and utilize fine motor skills.
- Pick up, carry, hold, and deliver items of up to 35 pounds without assistance on a regular basis.
- Use direct, peripheral, near, and far vision.
- Sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Be able to look at a screen for prolonged periods of time while speaking on the phone.
Please do not follow up to inquire about the status of your application.
We will keep this position open until we have found the right individual. We will reach out to all potentially qualified individuals within a week of receiving an appropriate resume and cover letter (see below for requirements).
To be considered you must submit:
- A cover letter briefly that briefly describes why you feel you’d be a good fit for the role. Your cover letter must also include your salary requirements.
- A resume that clearly states past employers, dates of employment, title, and scope of responsibility linked with each position. Your resume must also briefly state your reason for leaving past employers and must explain (without sharing unnecessarily personal details) any gaps in employment.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a background and reference check.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.