Trupp HR - Web Application Front End Developer
Looking to progress in your software development career as part of an innovative and collaborative team?
At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees.
As a Web Application Front End Developer, you will be a key contributor in creating a software solution that reflects Trüpp’s reputation as an innovative provider of HR services. Your primary role will be to implement user interface components from high fidelity wireframe models provided by Trüpp’s user interface designer. You will work closely with senior development staff to validate your interpretation and implementation of the user interface design. As a member of a small software development team, your contributions will have a direct impact on the user experience and functionality of software that will be used by Trüpp’s SMB clients throughout the U.S.
Successful candidates will: be committed to working collaboratively to solve problems and optimize outcomes; be successful at working independently while quickly identifying and calling attention to impediments; excel at detail-oriented tasks.
Essential Job Functions
The individual in this position is expected to engage in the following work-related duties:
- Implement user interfaces from high fidelity wireframe models for flagship web application.
- Research and apply best practices for user interface coding methods.
- Maintain staging and testing systems used for product review and user testing.
To be successful in this position, the software developer must:
The individual in this position will operate or engage with the following software development technologies, frameworks, and practices:
- Reliably deliver working, production-ready user interfaces.
- Consistently apply coding best practices to development tasks.
- Act quickly and effectively to fix bugs and resolve implementation flaws.
- Utilize task tracking to organize and monitor development progress.
- Behave in a manner that supports Trüpp’s core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
- Exemplify professionalism and a sincere concern for contributing to the success of Trüpp and its clients.
- Treat confidential information gained through employment with Trüpp with sensitivity and tact.
- Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Google Material and the MDC
- RESTful web services
- Azure, Azure Web Hosting, Azure SQL
- MS SQL, MS IIS
- Windows development platform
- Certificate or equivalent training in web application development, or 2 years work experience in web application development that includes user interface development.
- Demonstrable experience in user interface development including portfolio, code samples, working applications, or other sources of demonstratable software development.
Trüpp (Swedish for “team”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized for the past three consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
Perks & Benefits
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members enjoy convenient access to public transportation, ergonomic sit-stand desks, a modern, open office with loads of ambient light, and a work environment where we enjoy supporting each other along with sharing good laughs and great food.
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner.
- Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner.
- Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Generous paid time off program.
- Flexible work schedules.