Retail Imaging is a service provider that provides support solutions to clients across the nation. While the support solutions we provide vary from client to client, one thing remains constant: we are committed to providing unparalleled support and service. Click here
to learn more about Retail Imaging.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
We are a small company dedicated to the needs of our employees. To that end, we offer rich benefits to our employees. These benefits include:
- Competitive pay up to $19.50 an hour.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Generous paid time off which includes vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Discounted gym memberships to 24-Hour Fitness.
- SimpleIRA with 3% match after one-year.
Unlike many call-centers, we provide our employees with sit/stand desks, wireless headsets, two monitors, comfortable chairs, and an open floor plan. In addition, we assign an experienced trainer to help new employees understand our process, equipment, and client expectations. Finally, we maintain an open-door policy that ensures employees feel empowered to ask questions and bring up concerns with any management level person throughout their tenure.
The individual in this position is expected to engage in the following work-related duties:
- Respond to inbound calls and place outbound calls to clients needing technical support assistance. Note that this position will be responsible for providing support in both Spanish and English.
- Understand and adhere to pre-determined call response and resolution times.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures; meet position and department specific expectations.
- Utilize ticketing system to accurately document relevant inbound and outbound call information, including but not limited to:
- Client name
- Root issue
- Trouble shooting steps attempted and result. If no resolution can be arrived at, document that the call was routed to a call center ‘Lead’ or ‘Subject Matter Expert.’
To be successful, the individual must:
The following capabilities are required to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden on the company are available to address the following requirements:
- Demonstrate the skills and experience needed to fulfill this role. At a minimum, the individual filling this role must be fluent in English and Spanish, have six months relevant experience, and have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate potentially complex information in a clear and professional manner both over the phone, in person, and in ‘writing.’
- Take a solution-oriented approach to solving problems and overcoming challenges.
- Do their best to anticipate potential problems or challenges and work proactively to resolve the problem and/or overcome the challenge.
- Respond to questions and concerns in a timely manner; follow up to ensure the original question or concern was answered and/or resolved.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, vendors, customers, and management team members.
- Use company resources for business related purposes.
- Spend time and energy wisely which means smoothly adapting to changes in priorities.
- Recognize, interpret, and respond to variety of sounds.
- Sustain concentration and focus in a busy office environment.
- Use full range of motion to and utilize fine motor skills.
- Pick up, carry, hold, and deliver items of up to 35 pounds without assistance on a regular basis.
- Use direct, peripheral, near, and far vision.
- Sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Be able to look at a screen for prolonged periods of time while speaking on the phone.
To secure an interview for this position, your resume and cover letter must demonstrate that you meet the requirements of this position and must include your pay requirements. Any offers of employment are contingent upon passing a criminal background check.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.