InRoads Credit Union - Electronic Services Representative (Online Banking)
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Electronic Services Representative (Online Banking) to join our team in St Helens, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k. This role is temporarily a remote work position due to COVID-19. Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted this position will be located in our Administration Building in St. Helens.
As an Electronic Services Representative (Online Banking) you will provide exceptional member service to all internal, external, and future members by telephone and use of other electronic services in order to discern member needs and articulate answers and/or instructions. Develop knowledge and skills to be considered Subject matter expert for Consumer and Business Online banking. Routinely deliver standard set of services while answering questions and providing information on products and services, policies and procedures in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. Routinely offers other Credit Union products and services that benefit the member.
This role will require a minimum two years of experience in working with credit union products and services, and/or a similar related activity, preferably in the financial services industry. A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent in work experience is also required. A successful Electronic Services
Representative (Online Banking) will execute and provide the following:
- Provide exceptional member service to all internal, external, and future members, by telephone and electronic communication to discern member needs and articulate answers and/or instructions.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirement of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, and OFAC as it specifically relates to the job functions.
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Develop and maintain advanced knowledge of credit union electronic services products and services be able to identify member’s needs and assist members by answering questions and resolving problems within authority, in a timely, friendly and accurate manner. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- Develop and maintain skills to complete all electronic service forms and process basic teller transactions.
- Report any signs of fraud or errors to supervisor as instructed.
- Assist members with account maintenance and maintain privacy of all member account information.
- Communicates and demonstrates our electronic delivery systems to members.
- Provides support for third party vendor applications on members’ behalf.
- Provides, by telephone, online or by mail, such information as members may authorize concerning their account status.
- Keep supervisor informed of activities and of any significant problems or concerns.
- Complete required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Ensures that work area is clean, well maintained, and secure.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with management and co-workers.
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete, including the performance of various electronic services, including but not limited to: ACH, Card Services, Wires, ATMs, Remote Deposit Capture, and Online Banking activities including:
- Maintain and update all EServices documents.
- Regularly apply math concepts and accounting practices to ensure that all electronic services are provided correctly.
- Conduct electronic services research and provide solutions to resolve issues.
- Follow learning plan to develop knowledge in all areas of Eservices to provide exceptional member service and increase responsibilities within the department.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate. Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.