Activity Connection - Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Activity Connection is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team to support one of the largest online communities of activity and life enrichment professionals in the industry. The ideal applicant for this position is a seasoned technical support agent, a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, and thrives within a virtual work environment. Key qualities include an emphasis on multi-tasking, communication, and a passion for helping others.
The Customer Service Representative will work remotely, 40 hours per week (full time) and will be responsible for providing exceptional service for internal and external customers. The successful candidate will consistently deliver the most accurate information on products and services provided by the Activity Connection website, and simply be a delight to work with.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding telephone and email support
- Create and maintain accurate records of client interactions
- Work independently on client requests as needed
- Collaborate on projects and initiatives
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- At least two (2) years of customer service and/or phone support experience
- Strong PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting members of a subscription-based website, or Content Management System (CMS) is a plus
- Experience using customer relationship management software preferred
- Experience using Hubspot
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Active listener who empathizes with customers and customer issues to solve problems with grace, integrity and skill
- Professional communicator who interacts well with customers and colleagues
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with clients/customers
- A friendly, positive disposition
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Activity Connection requires all full-time employees be vaccinated to support the fight against COVID-19.
- You must have a dedicated home office, or proper space to regularly work from at home.
- You must have a stable, high-speed Internet connection, preferably a wired Internet connection.
About Activity Connection
Activity Connection, founded in 1999, is the industry leading online resource for activity and life enrichment professionals working in senior living communities. Our subscription-based website provides ready-to-go activities including instruction materials, discussion guides, games, travelogues, craft guides, puzzles, exercise programs, calendars, newsletters, and more, as well as online support and access to certifications. Activity Connection is the leader in its field, reaching over 1 million senior citizens in the United States and Canada. While we are headquartered in Portland, Oregon, our founders, partners, staff, and freelance contributors are located throughout the United States.
Benefits & Perks
Activity Connection is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Health insurance stipend
- 4% 401k match program after 60 days
- Flexible work environment with established core working hours
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.