InRoads Credit Union is seeking a full time Business Member Service Officer to join our team in Scappoose, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between the you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
The role of the Business MSO is to promote business products and services to new and existing members. The position will deliver high quality member service consistent with our brand across all delivery channels (in-person, phone, video, and online channels). This position is responsible for originating and processing new business deposit accounts, small business loan requests and will work closely with the commercial lenders. An understanding of InRoads Credit Union policies and procedures related to business products and services is required.
This role will require an Associate’s degree in a related field or a minimum of three years experience working in the financial services industry, preferably in the business/commercial area.
A successful Business Service Officer should be equipped with the following:
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills are required.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to develop trust and utilize diplomacy in conducting early-stage asset recovery activities designed to motivate and influence others in sensitive financial discussions
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in meeting highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must have the ability to travel for business development and community involvement opportunities.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday schedule and be bondable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and standard insurance.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.