EasyPower: Training Product Manager
EasyPower, LLC (EasyPower), a national leader in power systems software and engineering services, is looking for a skilled Electrical Engineer to join their engineering services team as the Training Product Manager.
EasyPower’s training portfolio offers customers instruction on both software and power engineering concepts. Training is offered during regional seminars, customized client on-site presentations, and in online formats. EasyPower’s Training Product Manager primary responsibilities include acting as lead instructor, training portfolio manager, and developer of training materials, overseeing the technical aspects of EasyPower’s training program. You will have broad latitude to control the trajectory and development of EasyPower’s training portfolio, in consultation with EasyPower management. As part of the engineering services group, you’ll also be involved in interesting and challenging analytical studies projects using the EasyPower software. The position favors individuals with strong self-direction, organizational skills, as well as interest and experience in a broad range of electrical engineering and power systems topics.
If you are an excellent communicator, practiced facilitator, have a strong background in performing power systems engineering work, enjoy travel and being in front of others, then this job is for you!
- Facilitate and lead training sessions on core EasyPower features such as electrical system modeling, analytical studies (e.g., short circuit, arc flash, harmonics, etc.), and general software operation.
- Present seminars on electrical engineering topics such as short circuit, equipment duty, power flow, protection & coordination, harmonics, and arc flash analysis.
- Identify, prioritize, and develop new training courses for both online and in-person formats.
- Manage the existing training portfolio including class notes, seminar manuals, slides, etc.
- Assist the software development and engineering teams in writing specifications and validating new software features.
- Work with internal sales and marketing teams to position and promote our training products.
- Support clients pre- and post-sale on software and training product topics.
- Write literature for technical presentations and user documentation.
- Perform analytical studies consulting work as member of the Engineering Services group.
- 5+ years of experience in power system engineering and related analysis software.
- Experience presenting technical topics before groups of 20 or more.
- Proficient in power systems analytical studies topics such as short circuit, coordination, arc flash, and power flow analyses.
- Familiar with relevant industry standards such as NEC, NFPA 70E, IEEE, ANSI, and IEC.
- BS or MS degree in electrical engineering with strong background in power systems.
- Strong presentation skills with excellent written and oral communication.
- PE License preferred.
- Familiarity with the EasyPower software is preferred but not required.
- Regular travel is required.
- United States citizenship or current, valid work visa.
What to Expect
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, interesting and challenging work, as well as comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor and member of a rapidly growing organization.