At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees.
Trupp HR - Bilingual Leave Administration Specialist (Remote)
The Bilingual Leave Administration Specialist (LAS) will focus on leave administration for our clients utilizing outsourced or on-demand leave of absence (LOA) services to support their employees located throughout the U.S. The LAS will assess, adjudicate, track, and monitor all LOA claims. All aspects of employee leaves will be monitored and aligned as needed to ensure compliance with client policies, federal, state, and local leave regulations.
Successful candidates will: thrive in a small energetic team environment; have a proven ability to excel at detail-oriented tasks; be skilled at administering a wide range and complexity of employee leaves; demonstrate excellent customer service; stay organized in the midst of changing priorities; and, consistently deliver quality work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX
- Act as the primary point of contact for all LOA questions, concerns, and challenges for clients and their employees.
- Coordinate with HR Services Manager to successfully onboard new LOA clients using established tools and processes.
- Manage and process all LOAs including, but not limited to, FMLA, state and local non-FMLA medical and sick leaves, emergency paid leave under the FFCRA, and personal leaves for employees located across the United States.
- Engage in the interactive process under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as needed, and provide tracking and administration of ADA accommodations in place.
- Ensure requests are responded to in a timely manner and that leaves are managed in accordance with client policies and are in compliance with all federal, state & local leave laws.
- Assist employees in getting back to work and receiving appropriate benefits according to organizational policies and legal regulations.
- Inform client managers/HR of employee status to assist them in maintaining productivity and advise them on the appropriate handling of employees on leave.
- Authorize return-to-work using physician documentation, departmental ability to comply with restrictions, and knowledge of the physical requirements of the existing job or alternative job.
- Utilize leave of absence tracking system to manage leaves and keep information current for client visibility.
- Collaborate with clients to ensure Trüpp’s tools, systems, and processes are effectively utilized and understood.
- Other duties, as assigned.
WHAT GOT YOU HERE
- Proactively maintain up-to-date understanding of multi-state leave laws and compliance.
- Effectively adapt to changes in priorities, deadlines, policies or practices, whether the change is at Trüpp or with clients.
- Consistently deliver quality, timely, accurate and useful work products.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and other productivity tools.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Exemplify professionalism and a sincere concern for contributing to the success of our clients.
- Behave in a manner that supports Trüpp’s core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
- Treat confidential information gained through employment with Trüpp with sensitivity and tact.
- Ensure that work-related activities promote the strategic objectives of our clients.
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years’ of related job experience.
- Working knowledge of multi-state leave of absence laws and regulations.
- Bilingual and able to proficiently read, speak and write in Spanish
- Remote candidates: sufficient working conditions, including high-speed internet and an environment where phone calls and virtual meetings can occur without interruption required. Ability to work core working depending on business need.
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized four consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members appreciate a modern, open office with loads of ambient light, ergonomic sit-stand desks, convenient access to public transportation, and a relaxed work environment where we enjoy supporting each other, sharing good laughs, and noshing on great food.
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner - full-time employees eligible
- Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner - full-time employees eligible
- Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer - full-time employees eligible
- 401(k) with company match
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - full-time employees eligible
- Generous paid time off program - full-time employees eligible (part-time employees eligible for paid sick time)
- Flexible work schedules
Trüpp is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor all individual experiences, perspectives and unique identity. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming.