Are you ready for your talents to be a visible and meaningful part of an expanding software platform?
At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees.
Trupp HR - Software Developer III (.Net / Back-End / Azure) (Remote)
As an experienced software developer, you will be relied upon to create and maintain the middle and back-end tiers of Trüpp’s internal and client-facing software applications. You will work closely with Trüpp’s software development manager to implement solutions that satisfy business, system, and functional requirements. As a member of a small development team, your contributions will have a direct impact on the success of software that will be used by Trüpp’s SMB clients throughout the U.S.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX
- Work as a member of a cross-functional, small software development team, and as a key contributor to the implementation of software solutions used by Trüpp’s SMB clients throughout the U.S.
- Support the development team through the complete software development lifecycle, from design through maintenance.
- Contribute to the development of new software features as well as the maintenance of existing features.
- Create and debug software code.
- Design and develop software solutions for all application layers, from front-end to data storage and interoperability.
- Research and apply best practices for coding methods.
- Collaboratively work with the team to ensure Trüpp’s tools and services are effectively utilized and understood.
- The individual in this position will operate or engage with the following software development technologies, frameworks, and practices:
- Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Google Material, Angular Material
- RESTful web services (WebAPI)
- Azure, Azure Web Hosting, Azure SQL
- MS SQL, MS IIS
- Windows OS (development platform)
- Mobile-first and responsive design
- Code-first and Entity Framework
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
- Bachelor’s degree plus 4 to 7 years relevant work experience or equivalent experience in software development.
- Training, certifications, or experience in current software development technologies, practices, and methods.
- Experience in designing and developing software solutions for websites and mobile applications, including all application layers.
- Commitment to working collaboratively to solve problems and optimize outcomes.
- Ability to work independently while quickly identifying and calling attention to impediments.
- Excel at detail-oriented tasks.
- Consistently apply coding best practices to development tasks.
- Act quickly and effectively to fix bugs and resolve implementation flaws.
- Utilize task tracking to organize and monitor development progress.
- Utilize active listening skills with team members to improve operational efficiency.
- Effectively adapt to changes in priorities, deadlines, policies or practices, whether the change is at Trüpp or with clients.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Exemplify professionalism and a sincere concern for contributing to the success of our clients.
- Behave in a manner that supports Trüpp’s core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
- Treat confidential information gained through employment with Trüpp with sensitivity and tact.
- Ensure that work-related activities promote the strategic objectives of our clients.
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized four consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members enjoy the following benefits:
Trüpp is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor all individual experiences, perspectives and unique identity. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming.
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner - full-time employees eligible
- Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner - full-time employees eligible
- Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer - full-time employees eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - full-time employees eligible
- Generous paid time off program - full-time employees eligible (part-time employees eligible for paid sick time)
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible work schedules
- 100% remote work with a $500 per year workplace stipend