Are you ready to apply your HR savviness in a collaborative and innovative environment?
At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees.
Trupp HR - Manager of HR Outsourcing Services (Remote)
The Manager of HR Outsourcing Services at Trüpp is responsible for the delivery of outsourced HR services to our small to mid-sized clients throughout the U.S. This position manages a team of HR professionals focusing on activities such as employee relations, leave administration, manager coaching, regulatory compliance, and performance management.
Successful candidates will: thrive in a team environment; have a proven ability to manage and improve processes; be a trusted advisor on employee relations and compliance topics; possess a broad understanding of HR programs; demonstrate excellent client management skills; and be an engaging and motivating people manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX
- Optimize the client experience, derived value, and confidence by hiring, developing, mentoring and motivating the HR Services team.
- Drive and maintain accountability for the strategic direction, quality, profitability, and scalability of HR Outsourcing services.
- Ensure Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) are consistently adhering to Trüpp’s recordkeeping, contract, SLA, process, and client management expectations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for HRBP/client questions, issues, and concerns and engage directly with HRBPs and/or clients on complex issues and initiatives.
- Work with HRBPs and clients to establish HR work plans, foundational HR processes, and drive client value and retention.
- Regularly engage with clients in order to establish trusting, collaborative, and supportive relationships with client leaders and stakeholders.
- Work with Shared Services (Payroll and Benefits outsourcing team) and other Trüpp team members to ensure seamless coordination and execution of client activities and clearly-defined roles and responsibilities.
- Proactively seek out relevant information to ensure recommendations to team members and clients are in line with Trüpp HR philosophies and approaches, based on HR best practices, and meet legal requirements.
- Utilize active listening skills with direct reports, colleagues, and clients to mitigate conflict, gain trust and confidence, while improving operational efficiency.
- Effectively adapt to changes in priorities, deadlines, policies, or practices when necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement, business objectives, technology utilization, and product/service evolution.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of quality, timely, accurate, and useful work products.
- Demonstrate tenacity and innovation by going the extra mile in responding to inquiries and when performing other tasks.
- Be reliable, including following through on commitments and action items within the timeframes communicated.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Behave in a manner that supports Trüpp’s core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
- Exemplify professionalism and a sincere concern for contributing to the success of our clients.
- Treat confidential information gained through employment with Trüpp with sensitivity and tact.
- Ensure that work-related activities promote the strategic objectives of both Trüpp and our clients.
WHAT GOT YOU HERE
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position with at least two (2) years’ supervisory experience.
- HR certification, such as PHR or SHRM-CP, strongly preferred.
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized four consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members enjoy the following benefits:
Trüpp is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor all individual experiences, perspectives and unique identity. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming.
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner
- Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner
- Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off program
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible work schedules
- 100% remote work with a $500 per year workplace stipend