Looking for a payroll position that offers variety?
At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees.
Finally, a payroll position that offers variety. This position is part of the Shared Services team which supports small and mid-sized employers locally and nationally in Payroll and Benefits administration. Unlike many payroll positions, this role offers an engaging blend of day-to-day client support and payroll administration (using a variety of payroll systems) coupled with project work in support of our overall Shared Services team. This role would be a part-time, remote position that offers flexible daily hours, with an average total of 20-25 hours each week.
Successful candidates will: thrive in a team environment; have a keen attention to detail and aptitude for working with data and numbers; demonstrate excellent customer skills; stay organized in the midst of changing priorities; and consistently deliver quality work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Trupp HR - Payroll Specialist (Remote/Part-Time)
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date payroll records, including employee data, exemptions, and time and attendance; receive and address associated inquiries.
- Process new hires, separations, and employee changes in payroll system to ensure timely and accurate pay.
- Submit and process payroll for multiple clients on various payroll platforms, including performing a variety of calculations and computations to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Review and verify time and attendance and time-off accruals, leave bank deductions, and overtime payments.
- Respond to client and client-employee inquiries with professionalism, competence, timeliness, and a smile.
- Assist with benefits administration activities such as open enrollment, ACA reporting, benefits reconciliations, tracking, and audits.
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
- In-depth experience in payroll administration
- Experience meeting exacting and highly accurate payroll administration results and deadlines.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately with numbers and text.
- Strong proficiency using a variety of software including Excel, Word, Outlook, and one or more payroll systems (e.g., ADP, Paycom, Paychex, UltiPro, Paylocity).
- Effective communicator with clients, employees, brokers, and carriers, including written and verbal communication that is friendly, professional, customer-focused, and resolution-oriented.
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized four consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our part-time team members enjoy the following benefits:
Trüpp is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor all individual experiences, perspectives, and unique identity. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Part-time employees eligible for paid sick time
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible work schedules
- 100% remote work with a $500 per year workplace stipend