Looking for a fresh and progressive approach to instructional design?
At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees.
Trupp HR - Instructional Designer (Remote)
The Instructional Designer position at Trüpp plays a key role by creating compelling content and design that helps our learners to contribute to a more respectful workplace, develop as managers, or advance their human resources expertise.
Successful candidates will: have a proven ability to research and leverage subject matter experts to develop curriculum; embrace a modern, clean design approach; demonstrate an ability to produce high-quality work; stay organized and focused in the midst of changing priorities, and thrive working independently to achieve goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT GOT YOU HERE
- Be proficient in e-learning development tools, preferably Adobe Captivate, Articulate Rise and/or Storyline.
- Working knowledge of Training and Development (T&D) functions and practices; ability to evaluate, follow, and lead T&D trends and directions.
- Working knowledge of and ability to implement and evaluate industry and organizational standards, procedures and policies relevant to adult learning.
- Working knowledge of the concepts and practices of adult learning, and the ability to apply concepts and practices to workplace activities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital design, including an appealing use of color, scale, harmony, balance, and use of negative space.
- Working knowledge of learning management systems (LMS)
- Effectively utilize appropriate procedures, tools, and techniques for developing training solutions.
- Proactively ensure training content is consistent with Trüpp standards and brand, is based on best practices, and meets legal requirements.
- Utilize active listening skills with colleagues and clients to improve operational efficiency and course relevance.
- Effectively adapt to changes in priorities, deadlines, policies, or practices, whether the change is at Trüpp or with clients.
- Consistently deliver quality, timely, accurate, and useful work products.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and other productivity tools.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Behave in a manner that supports Trüpp’s core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
- Treat confidential information gained through employment with Trüpp with sensitivity and tact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Marketing or another related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires strong proficiency in Rise 360 Suite and Camtasia.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position.
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members enjoy the following benefits:
Trüpp is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor all individual experiences, perspectives, and unique identity. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming.
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner.
- 401(k) with company match
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and other voluntary benefits
- Generous paid time off program
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible work schedules
- 100% remote work with a $500 per year workplace stipend