Are you tired of treading water and ready to make a broader impact with your compensation expertise?
At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the diverse talents, strengths, perspectives, backgrounds, and even quirky traits of each of our employees. As a fully remote organization, Trüpp is committed to creating a remote work environment where all team members feel welcome, respected, supported, and valued.
Trupp HR - Compensation Analyst (Remote/Full-Time)
The Compensation Analyst position at Trüpp plays a key role by contributing to and leading client projects, conducting pay equity studies, conducting market studies, analyzing and updating classification and compensation structures, conducting job analyses, gathering/analyzing/interpreting data, and other processes that support compensation projects for small to mid-sized organizations.
Successful candidates will: thrive in a small energetic team environment; have a proven ability to excel at detail-oriented tasks; conduct client interactions with credibility and curiosity; demonstrate excellent time-management and compensation skills; stay organized and focused in the midst of changing priorities, and consistently deliver quality work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Engage directly and independently with a variety of private and public sector clients on projects that require follow-up, in-depth analysis, project management and recommendations for creative solutions.
- Perform as an insightful advisor and subject matter expert for elements of compensation programs, pay equity compliance, and design/updates to compensation and classification structures.
- Deliver findings and recommendations to clients as reports and presentations.
- Evaluate specific skills, knowledge and ability of a job to determine how it fits into a client's classification structure to assign factors for pay equity, and determine the appropriate job level.
- Evaluate jobs to identify quality benchmarks utilizing salary surveys and public sector information to understand the job market.
- Apply advanced MS Excel and system expertise to manage, analyze, and report on complex compensation and client-data.
- Develop compelling market surveys, spreadsheets, and tools to enhance efficiency, work quality, and client value.
- Conduct job analyses to inform job description, compensation, and pay equity projects and update/create job descriptions.
- Ability to gather and analyze employee benefit plan data as it applies to overall rewards that are offered to the client’s employees.
- Recommend internal process improvements that may include improving process flow, templates, and overall systems.
- Work remotely utilizing video conferencing tools to communicate with clients and Trüpp team members.
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX
- Successfully apply advanced Excel skills, including using complex formulas, regression analysis, data modeling, pivot tables, and macro workbooks.
- Working knowledge of HR policies and compensation programs/platforms, including but not limited to pay equity compliance, job structures (classifications and descriptions), and base pay structures (data acquisition and analysis).
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Organized and capable of prioritizing own work in a fast-paced setting with frequent and rapid priority and assignment changes.
- Utilize active listening skills with colleagues and clients to mitigate conflict and improve operational efficiency.
- Consistently deliver quality, timely, accurate and useful work products for our clients.
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail.
- Behave in a manner that supports Trüpp’s core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
- Exemplify professionalism and a sincere concern for contributing to the success of our clients.
- Treat confidential information gained through employment with Trüpp with sensitivity and tact.
WHAT’S GOT YOU HERE
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
- A minimum of three years compensation experience in an analyst/consultant role.
- Demonstrated expert working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and advanced working knowledge in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, market salary databases, web-based project management, and survey software applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business Management or related field preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and is recognized as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members enjoy the following benefits:
Trüpp is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor all individual experiences, perspectives, and unique identities. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.
- Flexible work schedule and 100% remote work environment that fosters coworker collaboration and teamwork
- $500 per year workplace stipend
- Generous paid time off program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner
- 401(k) with company match
- Voluntary benefits such as FSA accounts, short term and long term disability and group life insurance
- Education reimbursement program