Pay Range: $22-26 hourly
Trupp HR - Project Coordinator (Remote/Full-Time)
*Internally titled Operations Coordinator
Looking for a career that lets you think outside the box?
At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the diverse talents, strengths, perspectives, backgrounds, and even quirky traits of each of our employees. As a fully remote organization, Trüpp is committed to creating a remote work environment where all team members feel welcome, respected, supported, and valued.
The Project Coordinator position at Trüpp plays a key role in supporting Trüpp’s employee and client experience, utilization and administration of systems, and activities that enhance Trüpp’s culture and overall operational excellence.
Successful candidates will: thrive in a small energetic team environment; be able to self-manage in a fully remote environment, have a proven ability to excel at detail-oriented tasks; conduct client interactions with credibility and curiosity; stay organized and focused in the midst of changing priorities, and consistently deliver quality work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Trüpp Employee Experience
- Assist with administrative and system use process improvements.
- Administer Trüpp’s internal recruiting process for selecting, orienting, and onboarding employees.
- Complete activities associated with employee onboardings and offboardings.
- Cultivate Trüpp Culture through activities such as birthday and anniversary activities, posting information to SharePoint, staff meetings, and team-building activities
- Complete other duties as needed.
- Actively engage with new clients and assist internal team members with the client onboarding process.
- Complete activities related to client offboarding.
- Contribute to client retention through activities such as scheduling quarterly check-ins and conducting surveys.
- Create documentation and training for internal systems and procedures
- Contribute to monitoring and optimizing utilization of systems
- Track and monitor areas such as client contacts, office supplies, and employee reimbursements
- Perform general office administrative functions such as ordering supplies, managing expenses and reimbursements, and completing various forms and other tasks.
- Contribute to project activities in support of implementing and improving processes, systems, quality, efficiencies, and scalability.
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX
- Maintain working knowledge of project management best practices, business programs and process improvement techniques.
- Demonstrate proven ability to excel at strategizing and implementing systems processes as well as detail-oriented tasks.
- Consistently deliver quality, timely, accurate and useful work products.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Organize and prioritize own work in a setting with frequent and rapid priority and assignment changes and additions coming from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilize active listening skills with colleagues and clients to mitigate conflict and improve operational efficiency.
- Behave in a manner that supports Trüpp’s core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
- Exemplify professionalism and a sincere concern for contributing to the success of our clients.
- Treat confidential information gained through employment with Trüpp with sensitivity and tact.
- Demonstrate working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and other systems relied upon for daily operations.
WHAT’S GOT YOU HERE
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
- One to two years in a similar position, project management, operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience learning new technology quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business Management, Human Resources, or other related field or equivalent experience in project management or operations.
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and is recognized as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members enjoy the following benefits:
Trüpp is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff and will honor all individual experiences, perspectives, and unique identities. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.
- Flexible work schedule and 100% remote work environment that fosters coworker collaboration and teamwork
- $500 per year workplace stipend
- Generous paid time off program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner
- 401(k) with company match
- Voluntary benefits such as FSA accounts, short term and long term disability and group life insurance
- Education reimbursement program