InRoads Credit Union - Contact Center Rep II
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Contact Center Rep II to join our team in St Helens, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
As a Contact Center Rep II, you will Interact routinely with members over the phone to discern member needs and articulate answers and/or instructions. Routinely deliver standard set of services while answering questions and providing information on products and services, policies and procedures in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. Process basic teller transactions. Routinely offer and sell Credit Union’s products and services that would benefit the member.
This role will require at minimum a high school diploma or GED. A successful Contact Center Rep II should be capable to perform the following:
- Represents the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Welcomes members providing routine information or direct members to appropriate department.
- Develops and maintain intermediate knowledge of credit union products and services.
- Develops skills to identify member’s needs for our products and services, suggests solutions and meets minimum required referrals set by supervisor.
- Processes transfers.
- Maintains skills to complete basic member service forms and develops skills to complete advanced member service forms.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adheres to the requirements of all federal, state and local laws, including those of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), as it specifically relates to the job functions.
- Assists members by answering questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- Communicates and demonstrates our electronic delivery systems to members.
- Maintains member account information on computer system.
- Provides support for third party vendor applications on members’ behalf.
- Identifies members and potential member needs, to promote new Credit Union services and delivers high quality consistent service both internally and externally.
- Conducts outbound calls to members with financial solutions that may benefit them.
- Ensures that members’ requests, questions or problems are courteously and promptly resolved.
- Provides in person, by telephone, or by mail, such information as members may authorize concerning their account status.
- Receives and processes additional member accounts and changes to existing accounts.
- Ensures that all members are informed of credit union services and policies including related services and information.
- Maintains privacy of member account information.
- Ensures that work area is clean, well maintained, and secure.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
- Ensures that the credit union’s quality reputation is maintained and projected. Assists area personnel as required.
- Keeps supervisor informed of area activities and of any significant problems or concerns.
- Completes required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Attends meetings as required.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate. Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.