InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Real Estate Member Service Officer to join our team. This is a remote work position and comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between the you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
The Real Estate Member Service Officer will deliver high quality consistent member service to members in-person as well as by telephone in the area of real estate lending and in a variety of other Credit Union products. Participates in sales development activities, and Credit Union training activities.
An Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred but may be substituted with equivalent work experience including at least two years in working with real estate lending, credit products and services, and/or a similar related activity, preferably in the financial services industry.
A successful Real Estate Member Service Officer should be equipped with the following:
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
- Knowledge of government loans such as FHA and VA loans is preferred.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to develop trust.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, and providing prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule and be bondable.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.