InRoads Credit Union - Account Operations Supervisor
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Account Operations Supervisor to join our team in St Helens, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between the you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
As the Account Operations Supervisor, you will lead and direct day-to-day operations of the account operations department which includes our contact center to ensure a superior member experience. This position is responsible that our incoming calls are processed in a timely manner either by contact center staff or transferred to appropriate subject matter expert. Additionally, this role will supervise all account maintenance needed for InRoads members. This position will be responsible ensuring goals are being met, to identify actions to enhance results, and assist with coaching team staff to be the best they can be.
This role will require at a minimum an associate degree in a business-related field with a minimum of 2-years job related experience OR 3-5 years of job related or similar experience including knowledge of financial product and services, strong leadership, coaching and supervisory skills.
A successful Account Operations Supervisor should be equipped with the following:
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to discuss, provide guidance and/or resolve member or staff concerns.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Strong leadership skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, Ascensus, XP2, and database software applications skills is required.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Ability to work on flexible hours including evenings and weekends and be bondable.
- Must be able to travel to other branch locations on occasion
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.