InRoads Credit Union - Branch Supervisor
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Branch Supervisor to join our team in St Helens, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between the you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
As the Branch Supervisor, you will lead and direct day-to-day operations of the branch personnel to ensure a superior member experience. Leading by example and coaching staff to become the best that they can be while offer products and services that are appropriate and that will benefit the financial life of the member. Manage reports/data for the team to ensure goals are being met, to identify actions to enhance results, and assist with coaching team staff to learn and grow within their role and the credit union.
This role will require at a minimum an associate degree in a business-related field with at least 2 years of job-related experience or at least 3-5 years of job related OR similar experience including knowledge of financial products and services, with strong leadership, coaching and supervisory skills.
A successful Branch Supervisor should be equipped with the following:
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to discuss, provide guidance and/or resolve member or staff concerns.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Leadership skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills is required.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines.
- Has good knowledge of Credit Union’s policies, procedures and regulations and applies knowledge/skills to decisions and actions
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision, self-starter and uses resources to determine best actions and be comfortable making day to day decisions pertaining to branch/branch operations
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must have or obtain NMLS#
- Must be comfortable communicating with video technology
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.