InRoads Credit Union - Loan Servicing Specialist I
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Loan Servicing Specialist l to join our team in Scappoose, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality, consistent lending support for consumer and real estate loans. The Loan Servicing Specialist will provide excellent service to internal partners, external vendors and members.
A successful Loan Servicing Specialist should be equipped to perform the following:
- Knowledgeably answer member inquiries about consumer and mortgage loans
- Prepare account verifications such as VOLs/VOMs for third parties
- Process and prepare documents for consumer loan fundings
- Fund consumer loans
- Process loan application declines
- Provide file and loan account research for members and internal partners
- Prepare and delivers payoff statements upon request
- Process reconveyances or Successor Trustee appointments
- Prepare and process requests for subordination or release of collateral
- Process, maintain, and follow up for titles securing consumer loans
- Send letters to members with delinquent property taxes and follow up for payment
- Research homeowner’s and flood insurance cancelations
- Receive list of monthly credit line reviews and prepares file for underwriting
- Process monthly reports including but not limited to closed loan report, account holds report, balloon report.
- Assist processor with account and employment verifications.
- Scan documents to the internal archive storage system
- Perform loan final checks to ensure accuracy and completion
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirement of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, and OFAC as it specifically relates to the job functions.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.