InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Contact Center Representative 1 to join our team in St Helens, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between the you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
The role of Contact Center Representative includes interacting routinely with members over the phone to discern member needs and articulate answers and/or instructions. Routinely deliver standard set of services while answering questions and providing information on products and services, policies and procedures in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. Process basic teller transactions. Routinely offer and sell Credit Union’s products and services that would benefit the member. Day-to-day routine operational tasks and/or requests in addition to Contact Center duties are required.
A successful Contact Center Representative 1 should be equipped with the following:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent in work experience.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, database, and good math skills are required.
- Must have ability to gain knowledge of a wide range of financial products and services available at the credit union and be able to cross-sell those to members routinely.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to establish a professional and courteous relationship with all members.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in meeting exacting or highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.