InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Universal Service Advisor 1 to join our team in Scappoose, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between the you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
As a Universal Service Advisor 1, you will deliver high quality consistent member service to members both in-person as well as by telephone for a variety of job duties within a branch, which includes daily teller transactions, consumer and business new accounts. Routinely offers other Credit Union products and services that benefit the member.
This role will require at minimum a high school diploma or GED and 1-year previous experience working in a member facing role in a credit union or in retail sales.
A successful Universal Service Advisor 1 should be equipped with the following:
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills are required.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to develop trust.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule and be bondable.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.