InRoads Credit Union - LIVE Representative I
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable part time LIVE Representative I to join our team in St Helens, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
The LIVE Representative I is someone who enhances the member experience through the utilization of Interactive Teller Machines (ITM), phone, email, and chat while engaging with and educating members about InRoads products and services. Understands and achieves goals and targets while ensuring that the members unique needs are identified, and appropriate solutions are developed to assist them in achieving their financial goals.
This role will require at minimum a high school diploma or GED and 1-year previous experience working in a member facing role in a credit union or in retail sales. A successful LIVE Rep I should be equipped with the following:
- Basic knowledge of consumer account products and services offered by the Credit Union.
- Basic knowledge of department software, such as XP2, ITM, chat, email and phone system.
- Understands Credit Union philosophy, our organization, bylaws, and operational procedures.
- The ability to comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, and OFAC as it specifically relates to the job functions and stays informed concerning other regulations that pertain to job responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with membership and develop trust.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be comfortable communicating with video technology.
- Must have the ability to work a Monday through Saturday schedule and be bondable.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.