InRoads Credit Union - VP of Commercial Lending
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent and knowledgeable full time VP of Commercial Lending to join our team in St Helens, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
The role of the VP of Commercial Lending is to manage and develop commercial department personnel. This individual will oversee business development opportunities and ensure the department is meeting member’s needs. They are responsible for meeting established goals and establishing relationships within the communities we serve that promote growth opportunities for the Credit Union. This position requires strong analytical skills needed for reviewing and evaluating commercial loans, terms, and conditions of loan offerings with current market trends that affect commercial lending. This person should have a high level of professionalism, strong communication skills, a strong understanding of lending regulations and excellent attention to detail are required for success in this role.
Ideally, this individual would have at a minimum of six years of experience working with all types of commercial loans and lines, including construction, as well as, management experience.
A successful candidate would be equipped to do the following:
- Ensure the department is operating following CU Business Policies and Procedures and all regulations that effect this department.
- Review loan requests for completeness and approves or declines requests based on signing authority or makes recommendations to Loan Review Committee.
- Resolve member complaints during and after the loans, accounts and services are established, taking appropriate action to respond to and resolve concerns.
- Ensure that all data, reports and other requested information is made available for examiners that pertains to the commercial department.
- Responsible for the department’s vendor relationships and management. Acts a Relationship Manager for high dollar loans and large relationships.
- Provide exceptional member service to all credit union members and staff.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet our business members’ needs and makes recommendations to senior management.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirement of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, and OFAC as it specifically relates to the job functions.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.