InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Information Technology Specialist to join our team in St Helens, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
As an IT Specialist you will provide user support for computer software and hardware operation problem-solving issues across local and remote locations and/or field work. Provide user support for set-up and network access locally and remotely. Ensure reliability of software and hardware, recommending selection, upgrade, replacement or addition of hardware or software.
This position requires an Associate’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience, including strong knowledge of computer hardware and software set-up and installation. Problem solving and Microsoft operating systems.
A successful Information Technology Specialist should be equipped with the following:
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience that includes setting up and problem-solving of hardware and software on PCs.
- Must be reliable in analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems routinely.
- Requires ability to maintain composure while under pressure and remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds, bend, stoop, crawl, and twist routinely is required.
- Experiences in VMWare, Office 365, Veeam, Fiserv XP2, PowerShell scripting are a plus
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate. Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.