InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable Member Services Representative II to join our team in St Helens, Oregon.
The Member Services Representative II is a role that interacts routinely with members to welcome them to the credit union and deliver standard set of services while answering questions and providing information on policies and procedures in a professional and courteous manner. They also process transactions such as basic deposits and withdrawals from checking and savings accounts, accepting retirement savings plan contributions, and balancing automated teller transactions.
This role will require at minimum a high school diploma or GED and 1-year previous experience working in a member facing role in a credit union or in retail sales. A successful Member Services Representative II should be equipped with the following:
- Must have at least one year of Member Service Representative I experience or equivalent experience obtained elsewhere, including skills in accurate daily cash drawer balancing.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, database, and good math skills are required.
- Must have ability to gain knowledge of a wide range of financial products and services available at the credit union and be able to cross-sell those to members routinely.
- Must have a strong background in operations and new accounts principles and thorough knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations applicable to industry.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to establish a professional and courteous relationship with all members.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in meeting exacting or highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.