InRoads Credit Union - Floating Member Services Representative I
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable Floating Member Services Representative I to join our team in St Helens, Oregon.
The Floating Member Services Representative I is a role that travels and works in all three of our branches as well as occasionally covering in our Contact Center and LIVE Teller departments to routinely interact with members and welcome them to the credit union both in-person and digitally. This position requires the ability to deliver a standard set of services while answering questions and providing information on policies and procedures in a professional and courteous manner. Processes basic teller transactions and proficiency in opening accounts. Routinely offer and sell Credit Union’s products and services that would benefit the member.
This role will require at minimum a high school diploma or GED and 1-year previous experience working in a member facing role in a credit union or in retail sales. A successful Member Services Representative I should be equipped with the following:
- Must have at least six months of cash handling experience with accuracy in daily cash drawer balancing.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, and database software, and good math skills are required.
- Must have ability to retain knowledge of a wide range of financial products and services available at the credit union and be able to cross-sell those to members routinely.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to establish a professional and courteous relationship with all members.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in meeting demanding and highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group and team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule.
- Must have flexibility in traveling between our three branches including our Administration Building.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.