InRoads Credit Union is seeking a detail oriented, self-directed and knowledgeable full time Loan Servicing Specialist to join our team in Scappoose, Oregon. This position will have a full benefits package including a matching 401k.
The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality, consistent lending support for consumer and real estate loans. The Loan Servicing Specialist will provide excellent service to internal partners, external vendors and members.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between the you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
This role will require a minimum of two years of experience working in the financial industry. Experience in lending is preferred.
A Successful Loan Servicing Specialist should be equipped with the following:
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and XP skills are required
- Working knowledge and experience with Encompass and other industry-related software and programs
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Must be bondable
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.